Stand Out and Get Hired
We are updating this resource – come back shortly to see our new products.
Times have changed. Skills and experience don’t always get you the job – talents do. Talents reflect what you are good at and what you love to do – in other words, the two things that activate your greatest performance. Great performance that creates great value is what companies are hiring.
This Resource has been created to help you achieve extraordinary performance by learning how to assess your talents and strengths, identify which jobs require your particular talents and how to present your talents to hiring managers so they can assess your performance, fit and measurable value. This is how to Stand Out and Get Hired.
This resource provides you with the following tools.
Your on-line information includes:
- The step-by-step instructions to lead you through the complete Stand Out and Get HiredSM process.
- An overview of what is different in today’s economy and the need to focus on your talents instead of on just your skills and experience.
- A Talent Grid.
- Talent definitions of the Humanetrics’ sixteen primary talents.
- Two sample talent-based resumes (with skills/experience-based resumes for comparison).
- A sample completed powerful job application pack.
- The instructions and link to the Talent and Thinking Style AssessmentTM which will provide a report detailing your performance style, thinking style and four primary talents.
- A Microsoft Word file that includes the talent-based resume and cover letter template for you to customize and use when you apply for jobs.
- A sample “power application pack” to guide you how to present your information in a way that stands out and gets you hired.
Success is in your hands – you now know how to make your resume stand out. Focus on what hiring managers need to draw attention to you, your performance, your fit and your value. This is the way to get hired.